[oi-dev] Screen distorted with new i915 driver

Alexander Jung a.jung at scilset.de
Wed Aug 31 16:48:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

after the last update of hipster on my Lenovo W530, the new i915 driver
don't work correct, the screen is distorted. The W530 has an intel and
nvidia graphicscard, but because the nvidiadriver don't work at all i
switched to intel in bios. lspci shows 00:02.0 VGA compatible
controller: Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller
(rev 09) I am also very interestet in a solution for the nvidia card.
Best regards, Alex PS: Sorry for my bad english