[oi-dev] OpenIndiana Code of Conduct

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Tue Aug 2 07:19:53 UTC 2016

Hello all!

Мартин Бохниг via oi-dev writes:
> Unbelievable and I won't comment on that any further, except:
>

>     Понедельник, 25 июля 2016, 10:01 UTC от Volker A. Brandt <vab at bb-c.de>:
>
>     --
>     Volker A. Brandt Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
>     Brandt & Brandt Computer GmbH WWW: http://www.bb-c.de/
>     Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY Email: vab at bb-c.de
>     Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513 Schuhgröße: 46
>     Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt
>
>     "When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"
>

> Why in God's name are such 100% clear capitalist commercial advertisemnets by
> non-code-contributors not a problem?

Please be aware that, as a (co-)owner of a company, I am required by
German law to give certain information about that company in all email
communications that could be construed by anyone to be work-related.
If I leave out this information, I am liable to fines and demands of
"punitive damage" payments by "competitors".

Since my work is supporting Solaris-oid systems, and their users, I
include this information in postings to mailing lists.  Rather be safe
than sorry.  My one weak protest against this policy is to include my
shoe size in this information.

Other than that, I will not respond to these ad-hominem attacks, nor
take part in any public discussion of individual persons.

Regards -- Volker