[oi-dev] OpenIndiana Code of Conduct

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Tue Aug 2 04:24:35 UTC 2016

 I forgot one point:

Mathematically there is _no_ logical difference in "creating a new document to website" versus "modifying an existing document on the website".

Anybody who ever used diff knows this as well.

But that's all I have to say about it.
No another thing even: People make mistakes. Some are capable of changing and then a small fraction even of apologizing if and where needed, others (most?) aren't.

I could name examples, but as said: Enough from me on this subject.

I agree with Nikola: Hipster is better than any OpenSolaris before.
And big tnx for vlc  :)

This permits me to watch raw .MTS files from my camcorder taken in highest bitrate and 50P quality on a Celeron 2.4GHz Sandy.
This was until now only possible on other os'es, or alternatively involved lenghty file conversions weeks long in VirtualBox.
In Totem with commercial codeina plugins MST was not really supported.
I'm really thankful to all who made this possible.

p.s. This only works with the S12 KMS backport, under VESA absolutely impossible.
So - one hand and another hand build a house  ...

Martin Bochnig,
An East-German from East-Berlin