[oi-dev] Mate is here (as well as new test ISOs)

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Aug 19 12:13:19 UTC 2016

Hi, Peter.

On 08/19/16 02:48 PM, Peter Tribble wrote:

> developer/dtrace/toolkit - not minimal, and has it been kept
> sufficiently up to date so that the scripts work?
>
> Do we need any/all of the fibre-channel stuff? Or infiniband?

I would be very disappointed if I couldn't see FC-attached disks after
booting from text install ISO :)

> storage/svm - does anybody use this?
>
> system/management/intel-amt - how many people use this?
>
> system/library/storage/ima/header-ima - headers? (generally, I would
> expect a minimal install to not include any development packages)
>
> system/install/tests - tests?
>
> driver/network/ce - really?

These are good points, thanks.

> media/cdrtools - not minimal

Distro_const uses it, but I'd be surprised if installer itself needed
it. So, it would be interesting to remove them, regenerate and retest ISO.

--
С уважением,
Александр Пыхалов,