[oi-dev] Brazilian Volunteer

Franklin Ronald franklin.desenv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:26:48 UTC 2016

Hi Adam,

I can start with issue in OpenJDK 8. Initially I'm thinking of devoting
8-16 hours per week for OpenIndiana.
Before taking the 7227 to solve, I will setupthe build environment in my
machine and explore the source organization.
When I'm familiar I started my work on this issue. Ok?

Any questions I sent a message here.

Thanks Adam,

Time to hack! :-)