[oi-dev] Brazilian Volunteer

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:29:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

if you are not using OI for development, but some different platcorm, ypu might have a look at https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/blob/oi/hipster/doc/vagrant.md <https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/blob/oi/hipster/doc/vagrant.md>.

Vagrant will allow you to bootstrap new development environment only in few commands. If you inspect the VM, you might see the suggested workflow.

This might help you as well: https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Building+with+oi-userland <https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Building+with+oi-userland>

Cheers,
Adam