[oi-dev] DIFF adding to MATE Compiz Special Effects to "Appearance Preferences > Visual Effects" tab used in the old Gnome2

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 17:50:59 UTC 2016

Martin,
Feel free to implement the full patch. I tested the ccsm and other methods but didn't like the 'user (non-GUI)' feel of it.I agree on the previous visual effects GUI model you mentioned..
We also have a recent GNOME ISO/USB build, but it may not have the DRM update. Check with Alp on that.I'd like to see us add the XHCI update as well so we can test all of this at current state...

~ Ken