[oi-dev] Problems with packages and drm

Andreas Wacknitz A.Wacknitz at gmx.de
Mon Dec 26 18:17:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have two kind of problems building and publishing packages with drm.

1. #include <drm.h> fails for several packags now.
     I don't know whether this is simply because of a missing include
path or something else.
     Example packages: x11/mesa, x11/redshift, x11/tigervnc,
x11/xf86-video-ati, x11/xf86-video-openchrome
2. Some package cannot link successfully anymore because of 32/64 clash
with libdrm.so:
     They fail with "ld: fatal: file /usr/lib/xorg/amd64/libdrm.so:
wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64"
     It seems as if 32 bit builds try to use 64 bit libdrm.
     Example packages: clutter-gst, clutter-gtk

Are these problems local here or does anybody else suffer? And how can
this be fixed?

Regards,
Andreas