[oi-dev] Wikipedia page

Michael Kruger makruger2000 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 00:47:56 UTC 2016

On 12/13/2016 04:19 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> Hi,
> I updated the graph I made a while ago on EN and FR (+ link to release
> notes):
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenIndiana
>
> Feel free to update the other languages.
>
> Aurélien

Nice work Aurelien,

Careful though, people could be misled to thinking the project isn't
dead anymore.

FWIW....I should go through this Wikipedia article as there looks to be
some inaccuracies....such as:

Relation to other Operating Systems
OpenIndiana is a fork in the technical sense but it is a continuation of
OpenSolaris in spirit. The project intends to deliver a System V family
operating system which is binary-compatible with the Oracle products
Solaris 11 and Solaris 11 Express.

Michael