[oi-dev] Updated myspell/hunspell dictionaries

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Sat Feb 20 21:31:56 UTC 2016

Hello.

Need reviewers for the following change:
https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/1708

This efficiently updates all myspell/hunspell dictionaries to the latest
versions I've found. Components are mostly based on FreeBSD ports, as
JDS SUNWmyspell-dictionary-l10n.spec is an ugly mess.
I've checked with hunspell that all dictionaries work.

The change removes library/myspell/dictionary/noinst and
library/myspell/dictionary/extra.
noinst contained myspell dictionaries for the following languages:
af_ZA
en_ZA
eo_l3
fa_IR
fo_FO
ga_IE
gd_GB
gl_ES
gv_IE
hy_AM
ku_TR
nr_ZA
ns_ZA
ss_ZA
st_ZA
tn_ZA
ts_ZA
ve_ZA
xh_ZA
zu_ZA

extra contained dictionaries for:
bg_BG
ca_ES
da_DK
el_GR
et_EE
he_IL
hr_HR
lt_LT
lv_LV
nb_NO
nl_NL
nn_NO
pt_PT
ro_RO
sk_SK
sl_SI
th_TH
uk_UA

I'm tired to work on the dictionaries, so if someone wants to
reintroduce support for one of them, I wait for pull requests.