[oi-dev] oi-userland categories

Johan S johanpsz at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 19 08:25:53 UTC 2016

> Hi.
>
> Today I wanted to add myspell dictionaries to oi-userland.
> As OI dictionaries are based on dictionaries from OpenOffice.org,
> disappeared long ago, I wanted to base them on Debian dictionaries
> (which are created from well-known sources). But dictionaries are 13
> packages (library/myspell/dictionary/*). I looked at oi-userland
> components/ directory and it is a mess, I don't know where I can put 13
> more related packages. In userland style I'd create myspell directory,
> creating individual components. But it's sill a mess.

Hi @list,

Speaking as a BSD User this time , i would greatly appreciate something as
smart as the ports tree ( especially the one from OpenBSD)
a serarate tree for build where categeroies are the same that the one in
the package tree.
The build tree would contain depency, patches and download sources .
Sometimes it is painful to build things on OI even while dependancies are
installed.
cheers