[oi-dev] Update on XNV and JDS consolidation migrations

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:00:40 UTC 2016

Hi Alan,
thank you for helping me navigate through these remaining modules, very
much appreciated.
Based on your input and some more work in the mean time, I am very happy to
have only a few modules left:

> ./appres, ./editres, ./listres, ./viewres
>>

> ./intel-gpu-tools
>>

> ./libepoxy (some fixes needed)
>> ./libxkbcommon (some fixes needed)

And the fonts packages.

I am already testing the new X libraries with xserver 1.14.7 and so far so
good, the easy part is done.
The final touch is now to update the xorg-server component to 1.17.2 and of
course cherry on the cake would be to have a working Intel driver.

Thank you again.
Best regards

Aurelien

--