[oi-dev] Pull request #1701 for sslh+libconfig

bentahyr at chez.com bentahyr at chez.com
Tue Feb 16 07:13:34 UTC 2016

Ok, I already found issues :
    sslh.8.gz is not in gzip format (make publish scramble the gzip format of the file)
      I'm not sure what is happening here as after make install, the file in the prototype directory tree is good.

    service doesn't start with SMF while ok with command line (sslh fails to setid/gid to nobody)
      I suspect SMF starts the daemon with some particular privileges that prevent sslh to switch to user nobody, I'll check how it is done in manifest for apache for example.

I'll cover that the next days

best regards
Ben