[oi-dev] OpenSXCE is hereby renamed to: [OpenSXCE Ian Murdock Memorial Edition]

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Wed Jan 6 11:54:43 UTC 2016

 OpenSXCE is hereby renamed to:
[OpenSXCE Ian Murdock Memorial Edition]

Update: It is impossible that he committed suicide.
They must have “taken him out”! Don't believe this nonsense!
I also doubt the authenticity of "his" "last" tweets.

One of his last comments on twitter was, that he will spend the rest of his life to do all in his might to fight against power abuse by the USA-police.

Still questions?
He is simply not the kind of person who would ever commit suicide.
We can forget that. Not possible. No way.

R.I.P Ian Murdock!
I’m really wondering how I could think badly about him in the past.
It is very brave what he wrote, said and did.

[oi-dev] R.I.P: Ian Murdock got murdered by USA-"Police" http://openindiana.org/pipermail/oi-dev/2016-January/004041.html

--
Мартин Бохниг