[oi-dev] OI User documentation

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:00:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

speaking of planet, I deployed the stuff that was previously on planet.oi.org. However, it never got used and there was lack of content after few years.

Having a blog agreggator is fine, it will be as good as the content it agreggates. I can look into updating and redeploying it in the upcoming days if there is enough interest. Peopke wanting to have access please write me a separate email.

Cheers,
Adam