[oi-dev] Hipster Build Zone?

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Jan 13 20:53:26 UTC 2016

Hi.

Andreas Wacknitz писал 13.01.2016 23:43:
> Is there any documentation on how to prepare a build zone for Hipster
> development?
>
> I have installed a build zone like it is proposed on the wiki (eg.
> install build-essential).
> Alas I am not able to build many of the userland packages. I found out
> that there still
> seem a lot of prerequsites missing (eg. for building GNOME packages
> like zenity).

Unfortunately, you need pkg:/* . Build server has all (or most of
packages) installed. My build zone also have almost all packages
installed. Sorry, currently there's no facility to track build time
dependencies in oi-userland. There is such framework in userland-gate,
and I'd be glad if someone ported framework and updated components build
requirements, at least for the components which are updated.

> Further: How can I install the whole GNOME desktop environment?

Try to pkg install metapackages/gui-install && pkg uninstall
metapackages/gui-install.

Also note that your zone should have exclusive ip stack, otherwise some
configure scripts will fail.

---