[oi-dev] USERLAND_ARCHIVES and source

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Jan 13 21:27:38 UTC 2016

Andreas Wacknitz писал 14.01.2016 00:20:
> Hi,
>
> my last question for today:
> I have set USERLAND_ARCHIVES in my userland build zone. I found out
> that not all downloaded files will be put there.
> Eg. all .xpi files will be put in the packages directories (below
> components). To be fair, there would be name clashes between
> thunderbird and firefox .xpi files otherwise. So I guess this is not a
> bug but a feature?

Hi.
There's one issue with xpi files - there are too much of them and they
are unversioned. To avoid adding a gazillion of checksums and thinking
about how to distinguish different versions of xpi files, they are
fetched separately to component directory during build during prep stage
and cleaned at gmake clean. Perhaps, not the best sollution, but it
worked so far.

---