[oi-dev] AI ISO images

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Thu Jul 7 09:04:43 UTC 2016

Hi alp!

> I want to ask if someone tried creating and using AI or AI ISO images
> with OpenIndiana Hipster.
> Do we want to start preparing them again? Has someone real need in such
> images?

I don't have any need but it would be nice to be able to install OI
from an AI server.  I want to install an OI system anyway, so if you
prepare something I will be happy to test.

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"