[oi-dev] AI ISO images

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 10:18:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

AI would be good for creation of vagrant/KVM OI images. I checked AI out before creating vagrant image, but I didn’t use as it was too complicated and I was more familiar with Packer.

If we have AI isos, I could make OI images build from AI isos in the future instead (it would be great as it will be similar to kickstart from Red Hat). I also see a value of these images for mass deployment when connected with netboot.xyz-like services.
However, I don’t know how much work is needed to create those images and how customizable they are.

Adam