[oi-dev] OpenIndiana Code of Conduct

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:24:03 UTC 2016

On 07/21/16 03:19 PM, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:
> I did not have enough spare time to read all the words that you wrote
> but upon re-reading various proposals I am

Take your time, there are no various proposals, but only one spawned
from the original one.
http://wiki.openindiana.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=31391953

You can change it further,
but the whole point is you can't know what you want if you don't even
look at things that are wrong with the current one. It is regarding
whole section for "retributals"/tirany-inspired/not tolerable unprecise
part.

It is not the contents of minfull/mindless support or not, it is the
question wether you understand what is said or not.
If you don't even know what you are supporting, why supporting?

Obviously topic here is about contributing changes, editing and makin
git better, answering yes/no is meaningless.
There's wiki to contribute to it's not read-only web site.