[oi-dev] OpenIndiana Code of Conduct

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 09:02:37 UTC 2016

On 07/18/16 11:35 PM, Adam Števko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As part of a larger effort at providing a more formal governance
> structure for the OpenIndiana project, I’d like to announce on the
> behalf of OI developers the adoption of an OpenIndiana Code of
> Conduct. The draft text for this new document can be found
> at http://www.openindiana.org/community/code-of-conduct/.

Hello all,

Web page
http://www.openindiana.org/community/code-of-conduct/
have been updated with the latest on-Wiki version with links for editing
and contribution to the text.

Latest document revision, free to edit is on:
http://wiki.openindiana.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=31391953

Feel free to further contribute to the document writing process on Wiki
or feel free to express wanted changes as a part of discussion.

Thank you for contributing to Openindiana community documents.