[oi-dev] OpenIndiana Code of Conduct

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 18:20:33 UTC 2016

Hi Till,

I added slightly modified draft to http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Code+of+Conduct+proposals and it contains the sentence you wanted, but slightly modified and expanded:

Always seek to maintain a welcoming environment for new contributors.
	• Welcome new people to the project and guide them in their contributions.
	• Give them the time you were given when you first joined the community.
	• And if you weren't given enough time please set a new example for others to live by.

Modifications come from former OSOL CoC. I hope you like this even better.

Cheers,
Adam