[oi-dev] OpenIndiana Code of Conduct

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:49:51 UTC 2016

On 07/18/16 11:35 PM, Adam Števko wrote:
> Hello,

I just received threats from Adam in the form of "warning",
where he threatens me by forbidding contribution, limiting and deleting
accounts and showing in general total not understanding how Wiki works
and that no one seeks approval to write articles if having account.

Over this incident I can only realize that Adam is not at all material
for a leader in this community, for not having community integration
capabilities and that having a position of managing infrastructure of OI
he is starting to misuse he's powers trying to mandate things.

On personal level, it hurts more to recognize that long-standing,
importand and capable guy like Adam, makes so much of mistakes and
misuse, the minute it gets to real community dealings. Since this test
have not been passed without aggressive action, I fully question ability
of doing public work.