[oi-dev] OpenIndiana Code of Conduct

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:41:32 UTC 2016

On 07/25/16 12:01 PM, Volker A. Brandt wrote:
> Dear Nikola!
>

>> I just received threats from Adam in the form of "warning",
> [...]
>
>> On personal level, it hurts more to recognize that long-standing, importand and
>> capable guy like Adam, makes so much of mistakes and misuse, the minute it gets
>> to real community dealings.
> The same thing could be said about you.

Well, am not the one who misuse power. and it surely can not be said. I
am not a fascist.

> Please relax, calm down, and
> do some other things for a few days.  Nobody wants to forbid you from
> stating your opinion, but the way you do it, and the way you attack
> people personally,

You say untrue things.
I all the time talk about document and problems in it.

And there is myriad of trolling answers or those who reply +1 -1 with
out any clue.

> is very exhausting.

Yes and having fascist manifesto and misuse in the document on OI site
is not a problem?

> Just imagine what someone else might feel when he reads your emails
> describing him *before* you send it.  Words like "dumb", "misuse",
> and "fascist" are really not appropriate in this discussion.

It truly is.

> From reading this list, on IRC, and looking at commits, I know that you
> are a smart and motivated long-time contributur to OI.  Please listen to
> the rest of us when we ask you to relax a bit.

Yes, let's relax things a bit.

I proposed to putt that horrifying thing off the OI site, but no fascist
manifesto is there by power.
I also edited the site TWICE , trying to explain the differences
and i am not going to do anymore it is enough it was reverted twice.