[oi-dev] OpenIndiana Code of Conduct

Michael Kruger makruger2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:44:48 UTC 2016

On 07/26/2016 10:00 AM, WebDawg wrote:

> Is there anyway to tag this work so I know who made it.  One person
> announced it but I do not know who is on board, and who helped create it?

Hi Webdawg,

The document was a collective effort between Alp, Aurelien, Adam, and
myself. We all provided ideas for what should be included and I, as a
native speaker of English, was asked to compose it.

Together we reviewed and revised the draft several times before it was
released to the community for a period of comments, further revision,
and adoption by the greater community as a finalized document.

In the spirit of full disclosure, the announcement email was also a
collective effort.

Michael