[oi-dev] Pull request : how to get back on track (git lost)

bentahyr at chez.com bentahyr at chez.com
Sun Mar 20 23:06:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have hard time to get through the git way of doing things right now.

So, I forked oi-userland, added components or changes to it and did a pull request.
Ok, I understand that I should have done one component at a time.
It seems that the git way of doing this is to create one branch per component which I haven't done.

Now I have all my commits in oi/hipster and how can I reach the situation where I can pull request one component only ?

Is branching per component the best way to make pull request ?

Best regards.
Ben