[oi-dev] Feedback on Slurm patches

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Fri May 6 19:25:41 UTC 2016

Hi,
in an attempt to compile Slurm [0] on OpenIndiana to add it to oi-userland
[1], I encountered several minor illumos-related issues:

1) getgrent_r has 3 arguments since it returns group * on illumos while
glibc has 4 and returns int: is checking that ret != NULL enough ?

2) sched_getaffinity does not exist and I replaced it with pset [2]

3) cfmakeraw does not exist so I used the code snippet [3]

4) mount.h does not have MS_NOEXEC and MS_NODEV and I do not know what to
do [4]

5) getgrouplist does not exist and I used a patch from kde-solaris [5]

I would be grateful if you have any input on these points.

Best regards

Aurelien

[0] http://slurm.schedmd.com/
[1]