[oi-dev] Go 1.6.2 available

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:30:40 UTC 2016

Hello,

there is one known issue, which we are working on and that go get might fail for some sites. Workaround for now is to run this command:

curl -o /etc/certs/ca-certificates.crt https://curl.haxx.se/ca/cacert.pem <https://curl.haxx.se/ca/cacert.pem>

The ca-certificates.crt will be delivered by ca-certificates package, but it might take a few days till the fix is pushed.

If you find any other bugs, please report them. I tested this package by building go and syncthing.

Cheers,
Adam