[oi-dev] Vagrant

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:03:09 UTC 2016

Hello guys,

while working on OI infra I came across a need to rapidly provision OI hipster boxes.

I'd be interested in how many people actually use vagrant and would do on Oi hipster. If there is enough interest, I might package it and bring it to Oi. I'll also need testers. We will be able to build VirtualBox base boxes only (I don't use vmware on OS X).

I'll also start producing official OI vagrant boxes.

Let me know the interest in the package and how many people are to help test vagrant on Oi.

Cheers,
Adam