[oi-dev] Vagrant

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:58:24 UTC 2016

Hey Adam

I would very much like to have vagrant boxes of oi. this would make my
development setup much easier.

There are already vagrant boxes on the community platform from a guy
named dusank.

I would say they are hipster 2015.05

https://atlas.hashicorp.com/dusank/boxes/oi-server/versions/2015.05/providers/virtualbox.box

https://atlas.hashicorp.com/dusank/boxes/oi-desktop/versions/2015.05/providers/virtualbox.box

You may want to collaborate with him.

Also there are tamplates available for the vagrant box building tool veewee

https://github.com/jedi4ever/veewee/tree/master/templates/openindiana-151a7-text-x86

This may also be usefull.

Greetings

Toasterson