[oi-dev] OpenIndiana Docs (proof of concept) - What is it all about?

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Sat May 7 08:56:07 UTC 2016

On 05/ 6/16 03:51 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:

>     You need to understand WHY you support some actual project,
>     possibly using it and wanting to have sucsess because you NEED it
>     to work out.  Not just some side-hobby because it is good place to
>     spend your time without personal involvement part.
>     So think again about your motivation and get back when you have
>     something more positive to say about OI.
>

> Please stay on-topic: technical feedback on a demonstration.

It is on topic as much as previous message is on topic.
It is you who are talking to me personally instead of saying something
about issues I pointed out..
Get back and try to actually answer to my post instead of talking to me..

>     This idea of yours is a cancer and you are just reading a cure for it.
>     Also if you base your "inclusion" in "excluding" people as a main
>     tool, you surely are _not_ a material for any type of human and
>     project management in OI.
>

> Same applies here, your attitude is dismissive and you do not provide
> input regarding the technical merits or shortcomings of the proposal.

This is technical issue that converting docs should be done within
Openindiana project with tools we have and not outside of it.

> The matter has been discussed several times, including on IRC with you.

No you are not telling the truth as i know of it.
If you discussed something privately with Michael, that is not what is
publicly known, before you started with extracting Handbook out of
Openindiana.

> This is a discussion, let us remain open and courteous and let us get
> back to the topics: technical benefits + contribution process.

Please, you are not responding to anything I said but you are trolling
me personally.

Please use your own medicine and for a change respond to issues I posted
before.

I can't repeat myself because you refuse to read.