[oi-dev] MATE 1.14 Desktop for OpenIndiana

Michael Kruger makruger2000 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 03:36:18 UTC 2016

On 05/08/2016 07:18 PM, Nikola M wrote:

> I hope we don't need to put this to the vote,
> since it is obvious that /legacy exists and is in use and that "Vintage"
> cna't be used for labeling,
> because it hurts proposed /dev repository renewal project.

Nikolam,

You have performed the community a real disservice here by highjacking
Ken's announcement thread and turning it into a discussion about
non-current software release naming standards.

Please take a few moments to consider how others (particularly
outsiders) might view such an off topic discussion in a negative light.

Michael