[oi-dev] MATE 1.14 Desktop for OpenIndiana

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Mon May 9 05:22:11 UTC 2016

On 05/ 9/16 02:45 AM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:

> On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 1:18 AM, Nikola M <minikola at gmail.com
> <mailto:minikola at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     OK. The difference is between names and labels: labels are moving
>     targets.
>
>     You can't introduce any labels, because they collide with the name
>     as explained or are innacurate. Labels are not needed and are
>     confusing.
>
>     Ok, so you will fix it to wording be "Old Openindiana development
>     releases" ?
>     And you will fix it that there is no any "Devide" in Openindiana
>     in the past and now?
>     That requires that your announcement be rewritten?
>     What do you propose to be exact wording of an announcement then?
>
>     I hope we don't need to put this to the vote,
>     since it is obvious that /legacy exists and is in use and that
>     "Vintage" cna't be used for labeling,
>     because it hurts proposed /dev repository renewal project.
>

> If you had contributed almost a year ago when I offered you, you would
> not discover right now a page that has been online for months.

Don't misplace process obfuscation for a reason to leave there a bug you
made and talking about person instead of an issue.

Please fix your issue with your announcement as requested, providing new
version that is more appropriate, so it could be reviewed.
With what exact words do  you propose to fix your announcement?

Things going on site are very important to be accurate and with no
misplaced words that confuse people visiting it.