[oi-dev] Wiki comments

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:54:51 UTC 2017

Hello Nikola,

> On 30 Mar 2017, at 17:29, Nikola M <minikola at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Obviously, since I mentioned it, someone has the time...
> So it is not true that "nobody has the time", since I am here.

As much as I dislike to speak about this publicly, but I don't think there is any other option.

The fact that wiki was mess was known for a long time. We have asked you multiple time in the past if you would be interested in reorganizing wiki. Apart from saying "good idea", you never did anything in this regard.

After Aurelien was tired of listening to complaints about the current state of Wiki and realized that with outdated content and comments, people won't give a chance to OI, because they can't find a up to date content, he picked up this job with other contributions (updating xorg/scientific stack, doing tweeting and increasing activity on social media by 1000% and still having time to hack on virtualbox/qt).

And what did he receive? Reverting of his work by you, your constant whining and worthless talking how it should be done, yet when you had opportunity to change the state of thing you did nothing, exactly nothing! What's more, you behave like a spoiled child and a complete energy sucker, which demovative other. Tell me exactlt one good reason, why we as a community should tolerate your behaviour?

What did you achieve? Aurelien unsubscribed? Are you happy now? I hope you are! What's the point of your activity? You are not helping the community, the project, developers and yourself.

I wish we wouldn't need to deal with the same thing all over again. Please, consider doing some self-reflection.

Cheers,
Adam