[oi-dev] Wiki comments

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 15:29:15 UTC 2017

On 03/28/17 03:36 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:

> Nodoby has time for spam or moderation, so after a reality check
> disabling temporarily was the only option.

Obviously, since I mentioned it, someone has the time...
So it is not true that "nobody has the time", since I am here.

I am talking about comments on wiki.

> Your attitude is not helpful if you have no constructive alternative
> to offer.

Your deleting is not helpful.

> In the meantime I started some clean up during the week-end.

You have been warned not to delete Openindiana users commends,
you are doing it against sense and requests from community to save comments.

I have alternative of saving them and reusing them on some other place
and at the moment of making new graphical/web place for communication,
to be able to save OI history and usable info in comments.

>     A said, deleting content is not contributing and IS destructive.
>

> They are disabled not deleted.

You have no permission to disable commenting, before having alternatives,
having ability to leave comments is much more valuable as an option.

You did the same on site, diabling user comments adn communication,
you are disabling comments on Wiki, you apply filtering people and
requesting blocking me from communicating and are deleting data even if
said not to still.

All that when knowing you have a guy to manage them so that you don't
need to care about that.
So your actions are bad , not requested, against communication of
people, with false pretends that there is no people willing ho save
comments and manage them.