[oi-dev] Wiki comments

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 05:09:12 UTC 2017

On 02/25/17 11:45 PM, Nikola M wrote:
> On 02/25/17 11:14 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
>>

>> On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 9:25 PM, Nikola M <minikola at gmail.com
>> <mailto:minikola at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     On 02/25/17 08:41 PM, Andreas Wacknitz wrote:
>>
>>         nikolam, you should check the comments. I have the impression
>>         that a lot of them can be deleted without loosing anything.
>>         You are right to preserve comments with valuable information,
>>         eg. technical discussions.

Let's get back on topic, I want to preserve comments on Wiki and don't
want just suddenly them being disabled and clearly there is someone who
cares and want to deal with it.
Please don't delete them and disable commenting until alternative is set
up. Will see what I can do today myself as far as with access I have.