[oi-dev] GCC 6 builds of oi-userland, missing dependencies and help for merging

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Mon May 1 05:29:35 UTC 2017

On 30.04.2017 16:02, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
>> Can you give me an idea how the workflow should look like?
>> I can see the PR with many fixes but I don't know a good way to cherry
>> pick them.
>> E.g. how can I be sure to get all commits for a certain package as you
>> might have
>> committed split fixes for it? I haven't done this before so I want to
>> be
>> sure to avoid
>> mistakes.

Perhaps, we could merge it when everything is ready in one PR?

> PS: I have tried to enter your name on my keyboard; alas there seem to
> be a
>> (new?) problem
>> with composed characters (I got ´e instead of é) . Is this related to
>> the
>> actual xkb problems?
>>

> Yes it is... need to adapt old patches I gess. In the meantime you can
> revert to previous data-xkb.

Hm... What layout do you use? I switched from sun to pc keyboard,
because 'sun' evidently had problems with Russian layout. Now
symbols config looks like:

pc+us(altgr-intl)+inet(pc105)+ru:2+group(rwin_toggle)

So far I can type é as earlier...

---