[oi-dev] OI Project

Cezary Podbilski cpodbilski at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 8 09:25:17 UTC 2017

Hello Oi community

I was wondering if you guys are looking for contributors. I have been looking for a project to get involved into and I fell in love with Oi ever since I learned of it. Who am I? I am no developer as I am only learning C and would not dare call myself as one. But I am persistent and committed and I would love to get involved in some way, maybe some easy bite-size tasks which would help me along with learning C. Or some other way, something that needs addressing?

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards

Cezary