[oi-dev] Contribution: How to install Oracle Database 11 R2 on OpenIndiana

Michael Kruger makruger2000 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 00:05:25 UTC 2017

Hi Franklin,

Rewriting your nicely written article for the Wiki sounds like an awful
lot of work and you would lose all that pretty (presumably done with
Latex) formatting.

It would be far easier for me to add a new tab on the OI-DOCS website
for user contributed articles. Here we can simply add the PDF to the
OI-DOCS github repository, write a nice little intro summary, and then
link to the PDF. I've another article on installing a driver which I
should do this for as well.

In my opinion, quality articles such as yours would be ideal to help
bring attention to our MKDOCS based documentation site.

Michael