[oi-dev] Driver Problems - Please assist

Jose Gonzalez jagg2k5 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 10:40:48 UTC 2017

Hi hlc/oi-dev community,

Disk drive utility reports ("The OpenIndiana HCL server is not active")
when trying to submit Driver Problems. For that reason I am sending the
following list so you guys can help me out.

Can you please reply to me with your comments?

Thanks in advance.

*****************

Lenovo E545 Laptop
Processor: AMD A10-5750M APU - Richland
             with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 4-core

Device Driver Report:
-----------------------------
Audio
     [AMD/ATI] Trinity HDMI Audio Controller    audiohd
     [AMD] FCH Azalia Conroller                audiohd

Battery
     LGC 40.4Wh LION 45N1049 (99% 37.9Wh)    acpi drv

DVD
     [AMD] FCH SATA Controller [AHCI mode]    ahci
     PLDS DVD-RW DS8A9SH                        sd

Memory
     16G (8G+8G); 16384G maximum        ---

Network
     Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express
Gigabit    Ethernet Controller        rge
     Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8188EE Wireless Network
Adapter        UNK

Storage
     [AMD] FCH SATA Controller [AHCI mode]    ahci

USB
     [AMD] FCH USB OHCI Controller            ohci
     [AMD] FCH USB EHCI Controller            ehci
     ( (Dev)Integrated Camera)video            usbvc
     [AMD] FCH USB OHCI Controller            ohci
     [AMD] FCH USB EHCI Controller            ehci
     Cambridge Silicon Radio,
         Ltd Bluetoothe Dongle (HCI mode)    usb_mid

Video
     [AMD/ATI]Richland[Radeon HD 8650G]        vgatext

Other
     [AMD] FCH USB OHCI Controller            xhci
     Ps/2 Port for PS/2-style Mice            mouse8042
     System keyboard                            kb8042

Regards,

--> Sent from my OIh