[oi-dev] How to kill old sfe package meta-data?

Thomas Wagner tom-oi-dev at tom.bn-ulm.de
Fri Aug 31 08:02:42 UTC 2018

Gordon,

what is the final goal you try to achieve?

Do you want updating to a more fresh sfe repository,
or want removing just for upgrade and re-adding
or remove sfe completely?

I would try enabling the sfe publisher and update the packages from
that publisher. Then re-try the uninstall
But I'm wondering why uninstall is not possible in any case.

To get to a clean soution, I should have all old manifests around somewhere.
If you send me by PM the output of "pkg list -v| grep localhost", then I would
try ensuring that the old manifests your system references are present.

Regards
tomww