[oi-dev] Help with 2018.10 release notes

Michal Nowak mnowak at startmail.com
Mon Oct 22 07:45:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

I drafted 2018.10 release notes at
https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/2018.10+Release+notes. Please join me in
adding what you feel should be mentioned in the release notes of the
upcoming 2018.10 snapshot.

Sofar I added entries of "XXX updated to version ###" nature. I
obviously tend to add things I worked on, so don't be shy and add what
you worked on during last 6 months.

Though, feel free to remove what you don't find significant enough, fix
errors etc, merge entries.

I especially miss updates in following sections: Nodejs, X-stack,
toolchain, illumos, oi-userland build.

This link shows what got merged since April 27 (2018.04 snapshot):

https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pulls?page=17&q=is%3Apr+merged%3A%3E%3D2018-04-27&utf8=%E2%9C%93

If you feel the release notes wiki page should be in "contributors-only
mode", hidden for the public, please make it so (can't do it on my own).

Thanks!
Michal