[oi-dev] What to do with #4075?

Carsten Grzemba grzemba at contac-dt.de
Mon Sep 10 07:29:10 UTC 2018

<signaturebeforequotedtext></signaturebeforequotedtext>
On 08.09.18 20:22, Andreas Wacknitz  <A.Wacknitz at gmx.de> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  #4075 is stalled for some time now. It won't publish in its current state because of the jansi-native files from other OS's.
>  I don't know whether removing them will be enough and the jansi plugin will be sufficient. As I don't use maven I don't
>  have that much knowledge. Maybe we should update to the latest version in the 3.2 branch which does not use jansi-native I guess.
>  As Olaf doesn't seem to be interested anymore I am willing to close this PR. What do you think?

Shortly I used mavem on Joyents Java VM image which also provide the linux, freebsd and OSX libs only. I guess these are useless, but I havn't seen any issuses.
So, simply remove libjansi.so files, keep the README.txt only.?
The native code is packaged in the jansi.jar file anyway.

Carsten