[oi-dev] Pecular dependancies in publishing print/cups-filters

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 08:39:22 UTC 2019

Hi Gary

PKG uses it's own PATH variable to find libraries. Think of -I for GCC
for example. And that has been modified to include
usr/lib/libjpeg6-ijg/lib already but now also needs usr/gcc/6/lib to be
added.

You can override that by either:
- Setting the dependency in the manifest manually and add
pkg.depend-bypass to the files that complain or
- Modify the Include path PKG searches. I am however unsure which exact
knob in oi-userland to tweak here.

You should see the override either in the Makefile or the Manifest look
for "usr/lib/libjpeg6-ijg/lib" mentioned there.

Hope this Helps
Greetings
Till