[oi-dev] Toward a SPARC distro of OI

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:33:53 UTC 2019

Hi Gary

Thank you so much for this Work. I don't personaly use sparc but ir is
good to see people doing this kinds of projects.

Do you know about Agnar's Project to get OI building on SPARC? I can't
remember if I ever pointed you towards him and his OI on Sparc work. His
angle was to jump from an existing OI distro to current packages and
later looking in V9OS.

Greetings
Till