[oi-dev] fmemopen not found for compiling samba-4.10.0

Rouven WEILER Rouven_Weiler at gmx.net
Wed Mar 20 20:07:15 UTC 2019

I am trying to create the IPS package for samba-4.10.0.

The samba team changed a lot there and introduced a tool that needs fmemopen. Compinling on OI shows an error with an unknown linker reference to the respective symbol.
As of now I just pathed the source code for avoiding the build of that tool as recommended by the samba team.

But now the question:
How do I get the respective library that includes this symbol?
fmemopen seems to be kind of a posix standard and is included in glibc.