[oi-dev] fmemopen not found for compiling samba-4.10.0

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 21:35:05 UTC 2019

Hi

fmemopen Seems to be only from the newest iteration of the Posix
Standard. We do not support that yet.

If I look into pkgsrc I see quite a few Patches you might want to look
at[0]. Pkgsrc being SmartOS package management wich is also available on
OI as addition to IPS. [1]

We would welcome any Makefiles and manifests under [2]. Have a look at
[3] for instructions on how to make one.

Greetings
Till

[0] https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/tree/trunk/net/samba4/patches
[1] https://pkgsrc.joyent.com/