[oi-dev] fmemopen not found for compiling samba-4.10.0

Rouven WEILER Rouven_Weiler at gmx.net
Thu Mar 21 05:31:04 UTC 2019

Okay thanks for the info.

Samba devs are informed about that special issue with fmemopen.
The issue came up with the update from samba-4.9.4 to 4.10.0. Before there was no fmemopen in the code.
Maybe I will just push a WIP concerning samba-4.10.0 request to oi-userland.
There are some issue with python as the samba team change the python bindings to bind to python35 and I am right now struggeling with that.
So I can ask quite good for help I think.