[oi-dev] Openindiana on Laptop: touchpad not working

Carsten Grzemba grzemba at contac-dt.de
Tue May 21 13:56:09 UTC 2019

With newer releases I have the problem, that touchpad is not working anymore.

When I test further, I have found that the Fn-keys for speakers and display brightness also not working.
This has worked in the past, but not on my update from January.

How can I bring back the touchpad on working? And perhaps also the Fn-keys for speaker an display.
The touchpad problem prevents me from updating.

  TIA
<signaturebeforequotedtext></signaturebeforequotedtext><signatureafterquotedtext>--
Carsten

</signatureafterquotedtext>