[oi-dev] Importing data from wiki to oi-docs

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Wed May 15 18:06:39 UTC 2019

In regard to: [oi-dev] Importing data from wiki to oi-docs, Alexander...:

> The first one updates oi-docs layout (and brings in information from
> wiki pate 'Building oi-userland' to corresponding oi-docs page). The
> second - updates our mkdocs in OI.

I had been hoping for more of an "integrates updates from the wiki into
the existing page" rather than "replaces existing content completely",
since there were parts of the docs page that were frankly much better
than the corresponding parts on the wiki page.

However, I understand there's a bunch of content to move and I don't
want to delay the process, so I think committing your changes to the
'Building oi-userland' is the right thing to do.

If I have time, I'll try re-implement some of the improvements from
the previous docs page in the new content.

Tim
Room 242-J6, Quentin Burdick Building                  701-231-8541 (Fax)